3D Generalist/ VR, AR Developer
Power the Future with us!
SolarEdge (NASDAQ: SEDG), is a global leader in high-performance smart energy technology, with over 5000 employees, offices in 34 countries, and millions of products installed in over 133 countries.
Our diverse product offering comprises intelligent solar inverters, battery storage, backup systems, EV charging, and complete home energy management ecosystems.
By leveraging world-class engineering capabilities and with a relentless focus on innovation, we strive to create a world where clean, green energy from the sun is the primary source of power for our homes, businesses, and just about everywhere we thrive.
What will you be doing?
- Develop innovative solutions for visual problems.
- Working with VR, AR, and MR environments.
- Creating visual video renders from the models.
- Edit videos like explainers, tutorials, etc.
- Developing VR and AR environments for trainings.
- Implement 3D content (3D / CAD models, environments, lighting, effects etc.) for prototype and in game use in multiple styles.
- Contribute to improvement of environment pipelines and asset quality.
- Editing and revising models, textures and materials for VR, AR scenes.
- Ensure that assets meet quality and technical requirements for efficient renders and real time experiences.
- Collaborate with team members of other disciplines to make needed adjustments to the production’s pipelines.
- Integrate 3D assets into VR, AR platforms.
- 3D graphics techniques with high poly modules – MUST.
- Animate 3D modules and creating VR environments – MUST.
- Knowledge in Blender 3D – MUST.
- Optimize 3D assets for VR, AR, or game developments - MUST.
- Proven work experience as a Video Editor – MUST.
- Knowledge in Adobe CC suite: Premiere Pro, After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator, Audition – MUST.
- Understanding Shader manipulation, modular construction, assembly techniques, baking textures etc. – MUST.
- Understanding VR, AR applications – Recommended.
- Knowledge in SolidWorks, FreeCAD – Recommended.
- Knowledge in Unity or Unreal Engine – Recommended.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Ability to solve software and coding issues – Recommended.
SolarEdge recognizes its talented and diverse workforce as a key competitive advantage. Our business success is a reflection of the quality and skill of our people.
SolarEdge is committed to seeking out and retaining the finest human talent to ensure top business growth and performance.