You are currently visiting
the SolarEdge Corporate website
Technical Service Specialist (Dutch)
Power the Future with us!
SolarEdge (NASDAQ: SEDG), is a global leader in high-performance smart energy technology, with over 5000 employees, offices in 34 countries, and millions of products installed in over 133 countries.
Our diverse product offering comprises intelligent solar inverters, battery storage, backup systems, EV charging, and complete home energy management ecosystems.
By leveraging world-class engineering capabilities and with a relentless focus on innovation, we strive to create a world where clean, green energy from the sun is the primary source of power for our homes, businesses, and just about everywhere we thrive.
What you'll be doing:
- You will be the initial point of contact for customers and contractors regarding technical matters, providing support or escalations if needed
- You will respond to phone calls, emails and chats in a fast and service oriented manner, by explaining and resolving technical issues
- You’ll provide technical support, troubleshooting and diagnostics of SolarEdge's products (inverters, optimizers, monitoring portal etc.)
What you’ll need to be successful in this role:
- What we value most is the ability to learn fast
- Be a true team player
- Be able to maintain great working relationships with customers, peers and managers
- Be a multitasker in a very fast-paced environment
- Fluency in Dutch and English
- Good computer literacy
- Basic electrical understanding
In addition, it’ll be great, but it’s not required, if:
- You have an educational background in Electrical Engineering or similar
- You have experience with Photovoltaic systems
Why joining SolarEdge?
- An opportunity to join a growing market and a leading professional service team in a dynamic, youthful and friendly atmosphere.
- Great work location, right next to Mladost 1 Metro station
- Learning and career development opportunities
- Excellent compensation package
Policy: Our Company is committed to providing equal opportunity in all aspects of employment and does not tolerate any discrimination, harassment or retaliation of any kind or with regards to age, sex, race, color, religion, disability etc’.