Global Customer Care Specialist
Power the Future with us!
SolarEdge (NASDAQ: SEDG), is a global leader in high-performance smart energy technology, with over 5000 employees, offices in 34 countries, and millions of products installed in over 133 countries.
Our diverse product offering comprises intelligent solar inverters, battery storage, backup systems, EV charging, and complete home energy management ecosystems.
By leveraging world-class engineering capabilities and with a relentless focus on innovation, we strive to create a world where clean, green energy from the sun is the primary source of power for our homes, businesses, and just about everywhere we thrive.
What will you be doing?
- Proactive monitoring and escalation of support service to VIP/Category customers and selected customers
- Perform account service level analytics to help maintain service levels and align priorities and strategies.
- Provide support in the troubleshooting and diagnosis of grid tie solar inverter issues encountered in the
- installation and start up products by using general knowledge, product schematics, data stored in
- knowledgebase, and other sources of information available.
- Provide updates to knowledge database used by other technical support representatives with new
- troubleshooting information discovered in the resolution of customer calls.
- Manage the monitoring database of customer installations.
- Document all activities in ticketing system and other database software platforms.
- Interpreting data, analyzing results using statistical techniques and presenting it to the management
- Directly escalate and act as focal point to, Support, teams.
- Act as a customer service advocate to deliver required results.
- Experience with Solar PV products’ Installation, commissioning or Maintenance.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- At least two years of experience in professional customer service and in technical helpline or remote support
- Bachelors in Electrical Engineering
- Adept at database queries using SQL and write and present reports on findings
- Exceptional listening and questioning skills
- Outstanding verbal and written communications skills in English
- Ability to multitask in a very fast-paced environment
- Experience working for an international organization is preferred
- Ability to work in shifts.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and proven ability to build rapport and establish/keep working relationships with customers, peers and managers
SolarEdge recognizes its talented and diverse workforce as a key competitive advantage. Our business success is a reflection of the quality and skill of our people. SolarEdge is committed to seeking out and retaining the finest human talent to ensure top business growth and performance.