Software Engineer (System R&D)
Location - South Korea(Pangyo)
Power the Future with us!
SolarEdge (NASDAQ: SEDG), is a global leader in high-performance smart energy technology, with over 5000 employees, offices in 34 countries, and millions of products installed in over 133 countries. Our diverse product offering comprises intelligent solar inverters, battery storage, backup systems, EV charging, and complete home energy management ecosystems. By leveraging world-class engineering capabilities and with a relentless focus on innovation, we strive to create a world where clean, green energy from the sun is the primary source of power for our homes, businesses, and just about everywhere we thrive.
SolarEdge is a leading global provider of intelligent commercial and residential energy solutions that power our lives and power the progress of the future. With world-class engineering and global experience, SolarEdge has developed an intelligent inverter solution that has revolutionized the profitability and efficiency of energy harvesting and management in photovoltaic systems.
With millions of systems installed in 133 countries, SolarEdge is now the world's top-selling inverter manufacturer. SolarEdge's extensive product offering addresses a wide range of energy market segments, including residential, commercial and large-scale PV systems, electric vehicle charging solutions, battery storage and backup solutions, smart energy, grid services and virtual power plants.
What will you be doing
- Development and Verification of cloud BMS based on AI
- Design for Cybersecurity
- Integrating ESS System with AI-based Cloud
- Development of Big Data Analysis and Processing Logic
- Development of ESS Data Proactive Diagnostic Algorithm
- BMS Monitoring Application Development
- Design and implementation of cloud BMS based on AI
- Structural Design and Implementation for Cybersecurity Certification
- Write software specification and design documents
- Debug, test, and code optimization, software unit tests and integration tests
- Developed S/W management and technical support
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams (device, hardware)
SolarEdge recognizes its talented and diverse workforce as a key competitive advantage.
Our business success is a reflection of the quality and skill of our people.
SolarEdge is committed to seeking out and retaining the finest human talent to ensure top business growth and performance.
- Programming and Al integration capabilities
- Experience implementing artificial intelligence products or services based on understanding deep learning
- Ability for software integration and trouble shooting
- BS/MS in Artificial Intelligence or Computer Engineering
Desired Qualifications (Preferred)
- Experience in developing battery diagnostic logic
- Experience with Cybersecurity certification
- Ability to communicate in English
- Windows application development in C#